Saturday, October 31, 2009

Changing Times: a Leap

What was I?  The old Past
Who am I?  This Present
What can I be?  My Future

In simple terms, I am:

Madness. Rarity. Passion. Adapting.
Imaginary. Selective. Alert. Dreamy.
Originative. Sacrifice. Fascination.
Vanity. Arrogance. Inappropriate.
Reflection. Reaction. Torturous.
Rejuvenating. Unacceptable. Moving.
Smart. Intelligent. Essential. Change.
Expressive. Devoted. Zealous.
Elusive. Seeking. Purpose. Honest.
 Alluring. Hurtful. Inconsistent. Difficult.
Unidentified. Fearless. Distinguished.
Afraid. Emptiness. Deviation.
Aloof. Directionless. Anger.
Indulging. Imbalanced. Idle. Assumption.
Overwhelmed. Arty. Unaccustomed.
Winning. Bargaining. Losing.
Celebration.

Am I complex?

I am a simple package deal.
Q. Gross?
Ans. A stereotypical being with extra perks.
Q. In-Hand?
Ans. Someone who’s difficult to handle with ease.
Q. What should you expect?  
Ans. Safer to keep all expectations buried.

I am two Simple words but Complex interpretations.

Important is who I am.
Unconditional is what I should be.

My life is more than ordinary.

I am Abnormality at its creative best.
I am my mind. I am my heart.
I am a design. I am a process.
I am positive. I am negative.
I am not Relative.
I make my own space.
I am the new change.

I am S.I.M.P.L.E.
But perceptions are C.O.M.P.L.E.X.

No comments:

Post a Comment